Photoshop is very exciting application which provides you many different ideas and options to create exciting photos and images. For example you can learn how to make a Fire Effect in the Photoshop.
You can also learn How to Add Glitter Effect in Photoshop. To learn this you have to follow the following steps in the Photoshop.
- First of all open a new document and set the background color to black and the foreground color to orange. You can set the size of your document as you wish it to be.
- After that you have to render the clouds and to do this you can go to the top toolbar and select Filters>Render> Clouds.
- Then save your fire and this filter will render the Gaussian clouds with the foreground and the background colors. And if you use the different colors it will lead you to a number of different and interesting effects.
If you want to add the fire effect in your texts then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all open a document with a text layer in it and then create a new one. It is very important that the text be on a different layer than the background.
- Duplicate this text and to do that you have to drag the text layer to the new layer icon at the bottom of the Layers window.
- After that add the Outer Glow and change the glow color from yellow to white and the opacity 100%. and then click the OK button in the window.
- Apply the Gaussian Blur in it, from the Filter menu select the Blur>Gaussian Blur. And then set up the Smudge Tool in the toolbox and with these settings you are going to Draw the fire as any kind of brush.
- Then use the Smudge Tool and brush these letters outward to give the flame appearance. And also apply the Radial Blur from the Filter Menu select Blur>Radial Blur.
- After that make your image Grayscale and to do this select the Image menu and select the Grayscale.
- Then convert it to the indexed color and go to the Image menu and select Mode> Indexed Color. And after that you will get the fire in your letters.