When you are done with the editing or viewing of your images you can close the images with various different ways. In this tutorial you will learn how to close a single image as well as how to close multiple images. You can also learn How to Rasterize Text in Photoshop. For closing a single image in Photoshop you are required to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to go to File menu in the Menu bar located at the top of the screen.
- Once the File menu is clicked a dropdown menu will be opened and you have to select Close.
- You can perform the above mentioned operation through keyboard by pressing Ctrl+W.
- You can also close the single image by clicking on the small “X” icon in the document tab.
Now if there are two or more images opened in Photoshop you can close them one by one but you can also close them all at once. In order to close multiple images at once on photoshop you need to follow this step.
- Go to the File menu and then select Close All.
- You can opt for a quicker way by pressing Ctrl+Alt+W from your keyboard.
Now you may close an image which has unsaved changes in it and for that you need to follow these steps.
- Go to File menu and then select Close from the dropdown menu. (You can also click on X icon in document’s tab)
- Once you click on Close option Photoshop will ask you whether you want to save your work or not.
- Click Yes if you want to save the changes or click No if you don’t want to save the changes.