Cropping an image involves removing of the unnecessary portions from your images. Aspect ratio of the images can be changed with the cropping operations. Photoshop offers simple method for cropping your images. You can also learn How to Close Images in Photoshop. For cropping an image in Photoshop you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open an image from the File menu which you want to crop.
- Now you need to select the Crop Tool from the Toolbox. (You can select the Crop tool by pressing C from your keyboard)
- Now in the next step bring the cursor to the corners from where you are required to start your cropping process.
- Move the cursor in the diagonal direction and during this process you need to make sure that the mouse button has been pressed.
- Release the mouse button when you reach the point where your cropping should be ended.
- Once the mouse is released you will notice that a box is appeared on the portion to be cropped. This box is with the marked corners. The corners will define the borders of your cropped image.
- Remember if you are not satisfied with the final outcome you can still adjust and resize the image.
- For adjusting and moving the crop box you need to move the cursor inside the selected area and then press the left mouse.
- Drag the crop box in the direction where you need to move the crop box.
- For resizing the crop box you have to click on the corner markers and then drag the markers for resizing it.
- In order to rotate the crop selection you can repeat the same process as is mentioned in the above lines.
With these steps you will have cropped images and can remove the unwanted portions from your images.