Adobe Photoshop is an amazing tool for creating some amazing effects in your photos. While creating and editing your images you can erase anything while using various different methods.You can also learn How to Crop an Image in Photoshop. You can erase anything with the help of Eraser Tool and for that you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the Eraser Tool.
- Now you need to set the background color which you need to apply if you are erasing in background.
- Now select Mode setting from the option bar. Brush and Pencil will set the eraser to act like these tools. Block is another option which is hard edged as well as fixed-sized square which has not got any option for changing the opacity.
- In the Brush and Pencil mode you need to select a brush preset and then set Opacity and Flow in the option bar.
- If you set the opacity level to 100% then the pixels will be erased completely and if it is not set to 100% then the eraser will erase the pixels partially.
You can also erase the pixels with Magic Eraser Tool. In order to erase anything while using Magic Eraser Tool you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select Magic Eraser Tool.
- Now in the option bar you need to enter a tolerance value for defining the range of colors which can be erased.
- Lower tolerance value will erase the pixels within the range of color values which are similar to pixel you click.
- Higher tolerance value will extend the range of colors which will be erased.
- Now you are required to select Anti-aliased for smoothening the edges of the area you want to erase.
- Select Contiguous for erasing only pixels contiguous to the one you click.
- Select Sample All Layers for sampling the erased color using the data that has been combined from all visible layers.
- Set the opacity in order to define the strength of the erase.
At the end just click in the part of the layer which you need to erase.