Adobe Photoshop is an amazing tool for creating some amazing effects. Once the editing is done you can save the files in various different ways and one of them is exporting the layers as individual files. In adobe Photoshop you can export the layers as an individual files while using a wide variety of file formats. You can save and export the layers as individual files in PSD, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP and Targa. You can also learn How to Erase Parts of an Image in Photoshop. For exporting the layers to individual files you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select File>Export>Export Layers To Files.
- Now Export Layers To Files dialog box will appear and in this dialog box under Destination you have to click Browse to select destination for exported files.
- Now you need to enter a name in the File Name Prefix text box for specifying common name for the files.
- In the next step you need to select the Visible Layers Only option if you need to export the layers which have visibility enabled in the layers panel.
- You can use this option if you don’t need to export all the layers.
- From the File Type menu you need to select a file format and set the options as necessary.
- Now you need to select Include ICC Profile option if you need the working space profile which is embedded in the exported file.
- At the end you need to click Run.