Adobe Photoshop is an amazing application which can be used for editing and enhancing your images. Photoshop has got all the necessary tools which are required to create as well as edit the images as you like. If you are working with images which are huge in its size and want to resize it you can easily perform it with the following simple step.
- 1st of all you are required to open the desired image which you want to resize by clicking on File menu and then clicking on Open option.
- Now after you have opened the image you need to create a duplicate of this image.
- Now in the 3rd step you are required to click on Image option from the menu bar and then select Image Size from the drop down menu.
- When you will select the Image Size a new pop-up windows will appear where you will see current image size. It has also got Pixel dimension and also the document size.
- In the next step you need to type the new dimensions in the Width and Height box.
- In the next step you are required you need to change the locked proportions and then uncheck the box to Constrain Proportions.
- In the last step you can resize the image by a specified percent. You can change the height and width dimensions in the percentages.
With these steps you can easily resize any image in Photoshop. You can also learn about Pen and Type Tools in Adobe Photoshop.